This is the Continuum-Entreprises program, which aims to create a collaboration between OPJ, job seekers and employers with labor needs.
This program has several advantages! For both job seekers and employers.
Advantages for job seekers:
- Training on key skills sought by employers
- Direct contact with employers
- Employment integration support and personalized follow-up
Advantages for employers:
- The possibility of assessing hiring needs and creating job offers
- Referencing preselected candidates by OPJ
- To welcome candidates who have developed good professional attitudes and have completed the training on key skills in employment
- Benefit from personalized support from an employment counselor for the integration of new employees as well as a follow-up in employment
- Decrease in turnover rate
- An economy in time and money in human resources management
- Potential wage subsidy
Whether you are a job seeker or an employer and would like to find out more about this program, contact Manuel Chartrand at 514-281-1030.